Affinity Health Center seeks a Certified Medical Assistant to support primary care and mental health care for children and adults through a new School-Based Site in Rock Hill, SC.
Certified Medical Assistants at Affinity Health Center work at the top of their certification, providing point of care testing, preparing and administering vaccines and in-clinic medications, performing screening tests, and assisting with procedures. Certified Medical Assistants support efficient and high-quality care with robust check-ins and patient screening, collaborating with the care team and building patient relationships. We seek teammates with a desire to serve vulnerable populations, a commitment to addressing health inequities, a drive to enhance quality, and the ability to provide patient-centered care with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Pay Range: $16.25 – $19.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Continuing education time and funding
- Group Health /Life/Dental/Vision/Disability
- 403B Retirement Plan with 2% match
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Certified Medical Assistant Required. Acceptable certification includes any of the following:
- CMA from the Certification Alliance of Health Care Professionals
- RMA from the American Medical Technologists
- NCMA from the National Healthcare Association
- CCMA from the National Healthcareer Association
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) Required
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Mission Statement
Affinity Health Center is dedicated to serve the healthcare needs of ALL people with empathy, inclusion, and fairness. We are committed to improving outcomes for patients, staff, and community to ensure accessibility of our care services, and better serve the needs of our diversified community. At Affinity Health Center, We’re Inclusive.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Vision Statement
Affinity Health Center envisions a community where all people are mentally and physically healthy, an individual’s diversity does not impede their access to high-quality comprehensive healthcare, and everyone has an equitable opportunity to succeed. Our organization also envisions that we live in a community where everyone feels included and is connected to a sense of belonging.