Under the supervision of the Director of Public Relations, the Graphics Manager creates and maintains all of the school’s visual communications based on brand standard guidelines. This position plays an integral role in supporting school operations by:
- Working with all units of the school to provide graphic design and print production services for a wide array of projects and initiatives including but not limited to newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, event programs, calendars, business cards, advertisements, campaigns, and manuals.
- Overseeing the school print shop–operating and maintaining the equipment, printing and trimming materials, handling state procurement procedures for selecting print vendors, ordering supplies when needed, and managing the print production process for all outsourced print needs.
- Creating digital graphics for social media, school website, gallery exhibitions, advertising campaigns and more.
- Serving as a school photographer for events as requested and assisting with editing and archiving photography for marketing and public relations purposes.
- Performing other related duties as needed.