Position: Guest Room Attendant
JOB OVERVIEW: To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure Crescent’s high standards of cleanliness.
REPORTS TO: Executive Housekeeper
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.