ABOUT THE COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR POSITIONWe are looking for a highly- motivated, creative, and detail oriented individual to work in our Greenville, SC office. We are a small team of 12 employees with half located at our Greenville headquarters and the other half remote. This person will be tasked with coordinating the Endowment’s communications channels, material, and messaging. This individual will report to the Manager, Grants and Contracts Compliance.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (TO INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO)
• Serve as organizational lead on communications including press releases, monthly news wrap, and presentation development.
• Update website with regular postings of Endowment press releases and other content including regular review and audit of website for improvements.
• Help coordinate and write speeches and presentations for CEO to deliver to various
• Manage relationships with outside vendors and partners related to overall Endowment
• Send communications via MailChimp to our listserv and other audiences.
• Review ways to improve audience targeting to various areas of Endowment emphasis,
developing a strong press list by topic.
• Regularly review and implement communications plan and related strategies.
• Manage Endowment’s presence on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Lead development of annual report in coordination with COO, staff, and vendors including
theme development, writing, editing, and visuals.
• Develop supplementary program materials and special communications.
• Assist Program Officers with arranging educational webinars.
• Stay up to date on specific communications compliance matters such as logo use, copyright
issues, and language use.
• Support team to develop and edit language for grant application materials, develop templates
for standard application materials.
• Support Manager, Grants and Contract compliance with related grant administration tasks and projects in our Salesforce based grants management system as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.