Job Description: Spanish Bilingual Paralegal
We are seeking a Spanish bilingual paralegal with experience in criminal defense. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Spanish and English and have a strong understanding of legal terminology in both languages.
- Prepare legal documents, such as motions, briefs, and appeals
- Conduct legal research and provide support to attorneys
- Communicate with clients and witnesses in Spanish and English
- Interpret for attorneys and clients during meetings and court proceedings
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files
- Assist with trial preparation, including witness preparation and exhibit organization
- Perform administrative tasks, such as filing and copying documents
Bilingual person with customer experience willing to learn is encouraged to apply; Spanish language skills are required.