ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR POSITIONWe are looking for a highly- motivated and extremely organized self-starter to work in our Greenville, SC office. We are a small team of 12 employees with half located at our Greenville headquarters and the other half remote. This person will be tasked with the details, logistics, and planning to help our office, meetings, and systems run smoothly. This individual will report to the Manager, Grants and Contracts Compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTES
• Organizational lead for planning, scheduling, and managing in person and virtual Board and Committee Meetings. Planning includes scouting meeting location, lodging, food, AV needs, etc. Note: some travel is required to attend the meetings (generally twice a year).
• Responsible for managing and posting of electronic materials developed by team members for Board and Committee meetings to Diligent Boards software.
• In consultation with the President and CEO, draft and finalize Board Chair’s script, agenda, and coordinate guest speakers.
• Complete expense reports for board members after board meetings.
• Become well versed in the organization’s governing document, including certificate of
incorporation, policies and procedures, and bylaws.
• Oversee office maintenance contracts (cleaning, pest, grounds, and major equipment service contracts (e.g. HVAC) and ensure compliance with office regulatory and code requirements (e.g. recharge of fire extinguishers, emergency lights.)
• Procure needed office products such as paper, computers, office/breakroom supplies, and other office needs.
• Troubleshoot office technology issues and assist with cybersecurity efforts, including working with Manager, Grants and Contract Compliance as co-liaison with IT vendor (handling quarterly meetings, tickets, and issue resolution.)
• Lead in planning quarterly staff meetings, including locations and logistics.
• Assist with scheduling for President and CEO and other team members as needed.
• Support program-related meeting planning.
• Manage office mail and mailings including sending the annual report to Congress and key
• Answer phones. This position will be the first on phones and help redirect calls as needed.
• Work with the Manager, Grants and Contract Compliance to administer zoom phone for
• Back up the Endowment’s SharePoint Site quarterly.
Grants & Contracts
• Support the Manager, Grants and Contract Compliance with grants management in our Salesforce-based platform, including responding to grantee questions, administrative support, data cleanup, and other duties as needed.
• Ensure adequate backup and cross-training to for our Salesforce- based grants management system.
• Assist Manager, Grants and Contract Compliance with Salesforce related projects and participate in bi-weekly meetings with our Implementation Partner.