Machine Operators/Production Work
Position with: Phillips Staffing
- Operators are responsible for all aspects of the production process, including but not limited to:
- • material handling
- • equipment operation
- • process monitoring
- • quality control
- • warehousing
- • various support activities
- The operator position duties and responsibilities can change regularly based on the plants need.
- • Provide minimal maintenance to heavy equipment as directed.
- • Operation of process equipment and others as assigned in a safe and efficient manner.
- • Troubleshoot problems as they arise and repot to appropriate personnel.
- • Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways, and locker rooms.
- • Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team.
- • Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
- • Ability to move and lift up to 50 pounds.
- • Good reading and comprehension skills.
- • Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- • Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- • Inspect and monitor equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs. Report to any issues to Supervisor or appropriate personnel.
- • Inspect parts for any defects or variances outside of sample part. Report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
- • Any and all other duties assigned by management.
No experience necessary.