Position with: General Equipment & Supply
• Capable of performing a teardown, inspection, and assembly of assorted construction type equipment.
• Maintain and process required paper work.
• Clean, repair and/or replace all defective parts.
• Assemble units per factory guidelines.
• Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking.
• Familiar with all types of welding and fabrication equipment.
• Must be detailed orientated and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Proven mechanical experience is required with a minimum 1 year or more experience in fabrication and welding.
• Requires the ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds or more.