Child and Adolescent Therapist (Part time)
Position with: Compass of Carolina
This is a highly responsible clinical position which has as its primary responsibility the provision of a wide range of counseling and intervention services to children, adolescents, and families concerning various problems they are encountering on an individual, parent/child and family level. It calls for the utilization of various treatment modalities. Will work with complex and difficult cases and require minimal supervision.
Required Education and Skills:
(1) Masters Degree in Social Work or comparable counseling field and 3-5 years’ experience.
(2) Licensed to Practice in S.C. in given counseling specialty.
(3) Must possess excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, responsiveness to supervision, and adherence to professional ethics.
(4) Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, and email usage.
(5) Demonstrates maturity, reliability, flexibility, and interpersonal skills.
(6) Understands the importance of having a positive attitude and being a team player.