137930 Instructor: Health Information Management
Position with: Greenville Technical College
In this challenging role, you will support the Health Information Management department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- -Teach any course in the Health Information Management Program curriculum in either a classroom setting, on-line utilizing the College Learning Management System, or providing laboratory instruction.
- -Participate in clinical education/evaluation.
- -Participate in curriculum development/evaluation/revision.
- -Participate in student advising/recruitment, clinical site identification.
- -Constantly use discretion and make decisions/judgments to ensure that program quality is maintained.
- -Perform other assigned duties.
Greenville Technical College is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in South Carolina – and we invite you to consider becoming a part of our team! GTC promotes a respectful campus culture that reflects appreciation for diversity and inclusion at all levels. Visit www.gvltec.edu/diversity to learn more.
Associate's degree with Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) credentials; or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA).
RHIA or RHIT with 5 years of working experience in acute healthcare. Previous teaching experience preferred.