105162 Instructor: Political Science
Position with: Greenville Technical College
In this challenging role, you will support the Behavioral and Social Sciences Department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- -Teach a variety of courses in the subject area of Political Science
- -Present material in a manner that fosters student understanding and coverage of vital concepts
- -Adapt material and methods to meet student needs
- -Establish environments conducive to learning
- -Evaluate students, maintain records, maintain office hours
- -Maintain professional development requirements
- -Perform other duties as assigned
Greenville Technical College is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in South Carolina – and we invite you to consider becoming a part of our team! GTC promotes a respectful campus culture that reflects appreciation for diversity and inclusion at all levels. Visit www.gvltec.edu/diversity to learn more.
-Master's degree in Political Science; or a Master's degree in a related field with 18 graduate semester hours of Political Science.
-M.A., M.S., or Ph.D. in Political Science.
-Ability to teach a variety of Political Science courses.
-Teaching experience at the college level.