071492 Supply Specialist II
Position with: Greenville Technical College
In this challenging role, you will support the Logistics department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- -Load and unload trucks; receive, inspect, and deliver freight
- -Sort, deliver, meter, and process mail
- -Assist with clerical duties
- -Assist with warehouse maintenance activities
- -Coordinate and implement moves and setups, as directed
- -Assist with surplus property and inventory activities
- -Other duties, as assigned
Greenville Technical College is one of the largest institutions of higher learning in South Carolina – and we invite you to consider becoming a part of our team! GTC promotes a respectful campus culture that reflects appreciation for diversity and inclusion at all levels. Visit www.gvltec.edu/diversity to learn more.
-High school diploma plus 1 yr related work experience.
-Must also have a valid driver's license with no major violations and basic computer/keyboarding skills.
-Two or more years experience in shipping, receiving and warehouse environment.
-Experience in office and general moving techniques.
-Two or more years experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
-Experience using UPS and Fed Ex web-based shipping services.
-Forklift experience and certification.