We coordinate the largest network of professionals working collaboratively to serve local Hispanic communities and we will happily connect you to opportunities to volunteer and contribute your talents and time. Our members are individuals and representatives from various educational entities, churches, agencies, law offices, businesses and charitable and cultural organizations.
The Hispanic Alliance offers multiple opportunities to be engaged in your community:
1. Attend our networking meetings
We hold a brown bag meeting on the second Wednesday of every month. Everyone is welcome. Please join us, or if you have any questions you may contact us at 864.250.8968 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Internship and volunteer opportunities
The Hispanic Alliance links college students who are studying Spanish with internships and volunteer opportunities that will help them develop their linguistic and cultural competency, allowing them to become fully involved with the organization.
3. Participate in a Hispanic Alliance “Community Team”
Our Community Teams are open to all community members. Time commitment and involvement is up to each member’s availability. Please consider joining one of the Community Teams listed below!
Hispanic Alliance Community Teams:
- Middle Grades Education Team: Learn more | Middle Grades Education Team Chair: Siobhan Jeminson | Email: email@example.com
- Post Secondary Education Team: Learn more | Post Secondary Education Team Chair: Julio Hernández, Greenville Tech Northwest Campus Director | Email: Julio.Hernandez@gvltec.edu | Phone: (864) 250-3606
- Financial Team: Learn more | Team Chair: Alex Moore, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Health Team Learn more | Team Chair: Paola A. Gutiérrez, MHA, Director of Programs and Training, PASOs | Email: GUTIEPAO@mailbox.sc.edu | Phone: (803) 587-0791
- Legal Team Learn more | Team Chair: Jessica Wallace, Immigration Attorney
Ibrahim & Rao, LLP | Email: JWallace@irimmigration.com | Phone: (864) 326-4833